CORONAVIRUS CONCERNS - We ship from a non-public warehouse direct to you. Only Monday - Friday shipping temporarily and USPS has extended all delivery estimates by one day until further notice. First class allow 4-6 business days, Priority mail allow 3-4 business days.
Pick up by Appointment:
9620 Hwy 23, Belle Chasse, LA 70037 504-430-9100
Credit Card payment does not go through:
- The most common reason for this is that the billing address or zip code is different from your shipping address. Check your statement for your billing address (For example: bills could be sent to a PO box, old address, office, different shipping than billing address, typo, wrong zip code.)
- Re-check the CVV numbers on the back of your card for typo.
- Re-check the expiration date of your card.
- Check with your bank for funds availability or other card issues.
PayPal Payment Error:
If you get the "PayPal direct payment is not working." error, please use your debit card to pay from your account from the other PayPal or credit card buttons. Logging in to PayPal or using a different browser will not help this error.
Something went wrong when trying to process your payment. Please review the error message and try again:
It appears that your browser is not supported by PayPal.Log in to PayPal to complete your order.
How do I get a Shipping cost estimate?
Put the item in your cart, under shipping, add info, fill out your state and ZIP code and directly below that is the "estimate shipping" click there and you can see your options and costs, choose update shipping cost to save for checkout. If you are ordering beads, you may not see any option except free shipping for your convenience. Beads over 2 dozen are shipping via priority mail which is normally 2-4 business days.
My "free shipping" item is only giving me a cost for standard/first class mail - I need priority!
You can purchase a priority mail upgrade for your order in the free shipping category. Beads over 2 dozen automatically receive priority mail without additional cost.
My "Free Shipping" item is showing a shipping charge in my cart!
- In your cart, there is a "coupon code" area, code "freeshipping" and press "apply", this should give you the free shipping option if applicable.
- Free shipping applies to US address only.
- Free shipping applies to items listed as free shipping on the ad only.
- Free shipping applies only to items withing the Free Shipping Category.
- Free shipping applies only to items mailed once and shipping value is non refundable upon return.
Where is search?
Search is in the very top of the page in purple. You can use " " to get a more specific item or you can use the categories also.
I want to use 2 coupons!
Unfortunately, the store software here only allows one coupon code at a time, so please use the one that will save you the most!
How much does a mask weigh?
A typical mask weighs 1-3 ounces. The weight on the listing is for a mask or other item in a box, it is the shipping weight. The mask as worn should be much less than the shipping weight.
Are the masks wearable?
All masks are wearable unless otherwise noted. Masks used as magnets or attached to a bead would not be wearable. Masks primarily used as a wall hanging are usually too large or small to be worn but some can be unless otherwise noted. Magnet or ornament masks are not wearable.
Can I pick up?
Pick up is available at our warehouse in Belle Chasse, Louisiana. Most local areas will have the choice of local pickup. If not, use coupon code "Pickup" to eliminate the shipping charges. Pick up is available Monday through Friday during our regular hours of 10 am to 4 pm by appointment (just let us know you are coming!). Other hours by appointment. Allow some advance notice for preparation of your order, we will contact you when order is prepared and ready for pickup along with instructions on how to get here if needed.
Do you provide alterations?
We do not do alterations but can advise on how to make your own alterations.